Uncompromising quality, flexibility of installation and extended product life are features on offer with our Professional
Series Installation Projectors. Life of the product is extended considerably with virtually maintenance free inorganic
LCD panels and polarizer filters. A wide lens shift and a wide variety of optional lenses provide greater range of
movement and projection distances. This series also boasts superb quality with an impressive contrast ratio of
2500:1 (with Iris), a 10-bit digital signal processor and a high quality scaler chip on board.
- HD Ready
- Brightness: 6500 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: WXGA (1366 x 800)
- Contrast ratio: 2500:1
- Super Hybrid FIlter: 20,000 hour cleaning cycle
- Lamp life: 4000 hours (Eco Mode)*
- Wired networking feature
- 6 optional lenses
- Wide lens shift
Features at a glance
- 3LCD - A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Super Hybrid Filter - The new Super Hybrid Filter is the best you'll find on the market. It lasts an exceptional 6000 hours - to make maintenance less frequent and reduce replacement costs.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode - Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO - Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Optional Lenses - Installations are more flexible with a range of optional bayonet lenses. Choose from Fixed Short, Short, Long and Ultra Long throw lenses, designed to suit different requirements.
- Wider Lens Shift - With Hitachi's lens shift technology, the image range of movement grows even wider allowing the projector to be placed freely among any number of possible locations.
- Vertical Projection - Images can be projected at 90 degrees up or down, opening up a whole new range of applications.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- HD Ready - High Definition (HD) uses the latest technology to deliver clearer and sharper images. HD Ready indicates that this product is ready for high definition broadcasts.
- HDMI - Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Long Life Lamp - Using Eco Mode, lamp life is extended to more than 6,000 hours - equivalent to the projector being used for three hours a day over a period of ten years.
- Template Function - This unique Hitachi feature allows you to project different patterns of lines and grids onto a whiteboard, blackboard or flip chart, making writing and drawing easier.
- Virtually Maintenance Free - Hitachi projectors are designed to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. Long-life parts significantly extend the maintenance intervals, reducing cost and any inconvenience.
- Daytime Mode - It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Quick On/Off - Plug in, turn on and present. The Quick On/Off feature and automatic resolution equals fast set-up
- Input Source Naming - Personalise devices and inputs to the projector - for example, re-name a device input to "Tom's Laptop" for easy recognition.
- Ultra Quiet - With a low noise level of 29dB in our latest models, the internal fan is one of the quietest in its class. The audience will hear the presenter, not the operating noise of the projector.
- My Button - Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Centralised Reporting Function - Using a single PC, create HTML reports for a group of networked projectors to simplify maintenance requirements.
- Audio Pass Through - When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector's speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by - helping to preserve lamplife.
- Vertical Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Horizontal Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images with horizontal keystone correction.
- Progressive Scan - Typically with moving images, each frame of video is shown in two halves - odd lines and even lines. Progressive Scan enables every line of a video frame to be displayed simultaneously resulting in crisp, smooth motion and reduced flicker and judder.
- On Screen Display (OSD) - The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.