Featuring unique Hitachi optical technology, the CP-A100 has an ultra short throw capability delivering a 60" projection screen at only 42cm*. This allows the projector to be sited very close to the screen, eliminating shadowing effects and allowing greater flexibility for the user. With advanced picture quality, added usability and security features this product will revolutionise the use of projectors in education and business.
*9.6cm from the front of the projector to the screen
- Ultra Short Throw - 60" (152cm) image at only 42cm from mirror to screen
- Resolution: XGA
- Contrast ratio: 500:1
Normal Mode - 2500 ANSI Lumens
Eco Mode - 2000 ANSI Lumens
- Full Connectivity: 2 x RGB in, 1 x RGB out, 3 x Audio in,
1 x Audio out
Features at a glance
- 3LCD - A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Security features - Advanced security features include Multi-Level PIN-Lock, Transition Detector, steel security bar, Kensington Lock and prominent security labels.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode - Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Vertical Projection - Images can be projected at 90 degrees up or down, opening up a whole new range of applications.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- Daytime Mode - It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Quick On/Off - Plug in, turn on and present. The Quick On/Off feature and automatic resolution equals fast set-up
- Input Source Naming - Personalise devices and inputs to the projector - for example, re-name a device input to "Tom's Laptop" for easy recognition.
- Ultra Quiet - With a low noise level of 29dB in our latest models, the internal fan is one of the quietest in its class. The audience will hear the presenter, not the operating noise of the projector.
- My Button - Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Centralised Reporting Function - Using a single PC, create HTML reports for a group of networked projectors to simplify maintenance requirements.
- Vertical Keystone Correction - Correct misaligned images automatically with vertical keystone correction.
- Progressive Scan - Typically with moving images, each frame of video is shown in two halves - odd lines and even lines. Progressive Scan enables every line of a video frame to be displayed simultaneously resulting in crisp, smooth motion and reduced flicker and judder.
- On Screen Display (OSD) - The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.