Make the most of your lessons with the affordable ED-X52. Built with the exacting standards you’ve come to expect from Hitachi, this versatile projector can be used in a variety of settings, fitting perfectly into any classroom.
Normal Mode - 1500 ANSI Lumens
Bright Mode - 2200 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: XGA
- Contrast ratio: 500:1
- Hybrid Filter: 4000 hour cleaning cycle
- Advanced security features
Features at a glance
- 3LCD - A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter - The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Security features - Advanced security features include Multi-Level PIN-Lock, Transition Detector, steel security bar, Kensington Lock and prominent security labels.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode - Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO - Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Template Function - This unique Hitachi feature allows you to project different patterns of lines and grids onto a whiteboard, blackboard or flip chart, making writing and drawing easier.
- Virtually Maintenance Free - Hitachi projectors are designed to be easy to use and require minimal maintenance. Long-life parts significantly extend the maintenance intervals, reducing cost and any inconvenience.
- Daytime Mode - It can be harder to see a projected picture when the sun is shining brightly. Projections are always vivid and colourful in a bright environment with Daytime Mode.
- Input Source Naming - Personalise devices and inputs to the projector - for example, re-name a device input to "Tom's Laptop" for easy recognition.
- My Button - Assign custom functions or common tasks to a programmable button on your remote control.
- Audio Pass Through - When all you need is sound and not pictures, this convenient feature lets you hear the projector's speakers whilst the rest is on stand-by - helping to preserve lamplife.
- On Screen Display (OSD) - The new menu is much easier to use. Navigating through the different options is easier, whilst settings are clearly named.